Hours of Operation
Carolina Ziplines Canopy Tour is Open Year Round, Tuesday through Sunday, Closed on Monday. Regular tour times are at 9am, 11am, 2pm, 4pm and 6pm and reservations are recommended. We add tour times when our regular tour times are at capacity. Walk-ins are welcome but not guaranteed a tour if we are full. Twilight tours (6pm or later in the summer) begin around sundown.
Click HERE to download your Handy-Dandy Checklist!
Rates & Reservations
You can call to make reservations at (336) 972 7656
(We return calls everyday (usually) between 9am & 6pm except Mondays when we are closed.) Please call us if your requesting a tour within 48 hrs. of the time you’d like to arrive.
Click HERE to request a reservation using our online form! But again please call us if your requesting a tour within 48 hrs. of the time you’d like to arrive.
Daytime Zipline Tour
Adults (ages 13 and up) $80.00 per person
Children (ages 3 to 12) $40.00 per person
Twilight Zipline Tour
Adults $90.00 per person
Children (ages 3 to 12) $50.00 per person.
When it’s cool out add a bonfire and snacks with hot cider for an additional $10 per person.
Call for group rates at (336) 972 7656
You may purchase Gift Certificates. They make great birthday, anniversary and holiday gifts.
- We welcome ages 3 to 103
- Children (ages 3 to 15) will need to be accompanied by an adult
- Adults (ages 80 to 103) will need to be accompanied by an adult/child. (Just Kidding, maybe?)
- You will sign a waiver. (because my lawyer says so).* Download the Waiver
- If you are under 18 you will need a parent or legal guardian to sign your waiver.* (…you gotta do it, because my lawyer says so)
- You will want to weigh less than 275 pounds and have a waist of 44 inches or less. Everyone will be weighed (don’t worry it’s in grams and who knows the metric system anyway….oh and it’s the insurance guy this time).
- We welcome anyone who wants to do this with average mobility and strength and in reasonably good health.(Yep, it is the lawyer again). Call us if you have any questions.
- Please wear secure shoes. It takes too much time for our guides to find the shoes that fly off. (Yes they will come off).
- Hair ties for long hair are recommended. We provide helmets.
- Please come another time if you are pregnant, have had recent injuries/surgeries or are under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
- Our guests are between ages 3 to 103
- Reservations are made by calling 336 972 7656. Calls are returned from 9 to 6+ daily. Mondays we are closed.
- Your reservation is held by a credit card as a “no show” policy. You pay when you arrive by credit, cash or check.
- Cancellations need to be made 72 hours prior to your tour if your are a group of less than 10. Groups of 10 or more need to give 7 days notice.
- If you fail to cancel within the above times or “no show” us you will be charged the full amount. You may call for considerations.
- Groups of 10 or more will need to put 10% down. Your final participants need to be called in a week before your tour. If your group arrives with fewer than your final count you will be charged your final count. If your group is more than your final count you will be charged for your total participants.
- If you reserve the week you come you will be charged for your number of participants plus any extras.
- Re-scheduling needs to be 72 hours before your tour or 7 days prior to your tour for groups of 10 or more.
- Please be on time. This means you will need to arrive 15 minutes before your tour time at the latest. Call if you have a problem. We believe most stories. If you are so late you miss your tour we will try to reschedule you. If it is a booked day you will be charged and have to choose another day.
- Rain or shine we are on the zipline. It is actually faster in the rain. You may need to layer if the weather is looking questionable. In the event of severe weather, such as lightening or severe winds we will try to give you advance notice and let your reschedule. If you are on a tour and it is discontinued due to severe weather you will receive a rain check to reschedule. Check our local weather HERE!
- Bring your camera and the guides will help you take pictures of your group up in the trees. They make great Christmas Cards and family portraits.
- Discounts/Specials We have great GROUP DISCOUNTS. You will need to call 336 972 7656.
- MILITARY DISCOUNTS are for active and retired. (You will need ID) Half off the adult tour for military and their spouse.
- Please print your waivers and bring them with you completed. If you accidentally leave them at home, do not go back for them. You will be late and miss your tour. We have waivers you can sign in the office.
If you are a minor or bringing minors with you that are not your children you will need to print the waivers and have their parent or guardian sign them. You can not forget to bring these. .….it’s the lawyer again. She is really very nice.
Click HERE to download your waiver!